District Sales Manager (Welding Equipment Supply) - 18423
Calgary, AB V6R3P9 CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE CA
District Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive sales through strategic management of local distribution relationships.
- Implement distributor training programs that include product knowledge, marketing initiatives, and business processes.
- Partner with distributors and technical specialists to create and implement account plans with strategic end users.
- Prospect new business opportunities while consistently tracking/measuring progress using CRM system.
- Influence top decision makers in key accounts on the product value aligned to the pain points of their business.
- Effectively communicate at all levels in order to build strategic relationships - internally and externally.
- 3+ years of proven industrial sales territory management experience – preferably selling through distribution channels.
- A background in Welding.
- A consultative sales approach with ability to build strategic account plans.
- Superior presentation/communication/interpersonal skills and ability to convey value.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and CRM systems.
- Openness to travel 50% of the time (overnight).
- The discussed annual base salary range for this position is $90,000 - $125,000 plus lucrative commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- RRSP Matching
- Company Car
- Opportunity to own a territory and be a part of a tight-knit, high performing Canadian division.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!