Digital Marketing Coordinator-18437
Burnaby, BC V5C 0J3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Digital Marketer Responsibilities:
- Research and apply current advertising trends in social media advertising campaigns and best practices.
- Create unique and engaging social media campaigns, specific to each platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Create and optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Use Google Analytics for monitoring and reporting.
- Google Tag Manager implementation to measure advertising ROI as well as track flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and search engine optimization for collecting and analyzing raw data.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). Maintain controlled expenditure.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Must have industry knowledge- Healthcare or Medical Device
- Social media marketing
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- AB testing, experimentation, and conversion testing for social media paid and unpaid campaigns
- WordPress and Elementor
- Content marketing
- Hybrid work opportunity, with offices based in Burnaby B.C.
- Annual Salary range: $55,000-$60,000
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Excellent work life balance and extremely positive work environment.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.