Chief Financial Officer (Mandarin Required) - 18356
Richmond, BC V6X 2B3 CA
Our rapidly growing Richmond client in the Real Estate space is seeking a Mandarin or Cantonese Chief Financial Officer. This dynamic and growing organization handles a diverse portfolio of real estate development projects.
Their elite team has a variety of skill sets and industry backgrounds which include legal, investment, management, and real estate. With an aggressive growth strategy ahead, their next hire is a strong CFO. We would love to hear from you if you are fluent in either Mandarin or Cantonese and have a background as a CFO or VP of Finance.
- Manage and oversee all financial affairs for the organization
- Allocate company funds accordingly
- Handle investment and joint venture discussions from a financial perspective
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s funding and capital structure plans
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance staff
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
The successful candidate has:
- Proven experience as CFO or VP of Finance
- Must have a CPA (CA, CMA, or CGA) designation
- Must speak Mandarin or Cantonese (Mandarin preferred)
- Must have a background in real estate investment
- Must have a background in the financing of projects
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $180,000 plus bonuses depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- International work exposure
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Salary and other compensation will be based on the experience of the candidate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Recruiting Specialty: Executive Search
Cam is passionate about developing world-class teams. That is what he has done as Managing Director and Co-Founder at The Headhunters, and that is what he helps others to do. Cam's clients—a range of Fortune 500 through to owner-managed companies—know him as a strong leader, someone with an extensive network of top talent who delivers on his promises.
Throughout his far-reaching career, Cam has managed manufacturing teams in North America, retail crews, government teams with an international scope, and professional services organizations in Western Canada. Because he understands that great enterprises are made up of people who strive to reach their own full potential every day, his mission is to inspire people to achieve excellence. As an expression of that commitment, Cam sits on the board for the ThresholdImpact Venture Mentoring Service at the University of Alberta and actively mentors entrepreneurs inspired by those who came before him.
Cam is active in the entrepreneurial community throughout Western Canada and has been a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization in Vancouver. He is passionate about giving back, and in-line with this value he co-founded ClubNeed, an organization focused on creating unique adventure travel experiences while giving back to communities in Central America. Cam is the proud father of three, and is an active cyclist, runner and skier. He has completed a number of marathons, Gran Fondos and triathlons, including Ironman Florida.