Cardiology Technologist - 18006
Toronto, ON M5N 5W9 CA
Our client is an award-winning healthcare company in Canada, is going through remarkable growth and expansion and looking for a Cardiology Technologist to join their team of service professionals. Reporting to the Clinical Leader, the Cardiology Technologist will be responsible for preparing and performing cardiac examinations, and ensuring safety and procedures are compliant to standards.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a passionate and values-driven company culture and motivational work environment
- Providing ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Partnership with schools and colleges to empower continuing education programs
Cardiology Technologist responsibilities:
- Manage patient identification, preparation, and safety to ensure accuracy prior to examination, and maintaining confidentiality
- Responsible for executing all cardiac testing procedures such as ECG testing, stress testing, Holter scanning and monitoring, and ambulatory BP monitoring in alignment with CSCT standards
- Confirm all quality control assessment are implement as required
- Work in alignment with best practices, related policies, and the health and safety legislation, and consider all reasonable precautions
- Comply to company’s standards and procedures for appropriate equipment maintenance
- Manage the efficiency and effectiveness of equipment and instrument performance
- Organize reports
- Other duties when needed
The successful candidate has:
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Graduate of a Cardiology program recognized by the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT)
- Certification with CSCT and eligibility for membership for CSCT
- Current CPR certificate
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Committed to continuous education and training
- Proven problem solving and efficiencies decision making skills
- A friendly and respectfully demeanour, and the ability work independently and collaboratively.
Compensation and benefits:
- Working for a several award-winning company
- Opportunities to grow within the role
- Competitive salary and sign on bonus for specific locations
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Relocation benefits
- Opportunities to travel within the region and earn premium and mileage
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.