Business Systems Administrator - 18658
Burlington, ON L7P 2T1 CA
As a Business Systems Administrator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of business systems. You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for service, administration, and implementation of new technologies. Responsibilities will include leading new automation initiatives, as well as maintaining existing ones. The primary focus of this role is to take on the responsibilities of the Visual ERP SYSADM and project leader. This is a hands-on position, requiring someone who can roll up their sleeves and dive into the exciting world of technology.
- Hardware Expertise: Provide top-level end-user support for various hardware, including servers, terminals, desktops, laptops, scanners, printers, network devices, firewalls, and switches. You should have a solid understanding of how these devices function within a network environment.
- Server and Network Knowledge: Possess proficient knowledge of server and network architecture, including Windows Server, SQL Server, print services, and remote desktop.
- Software Support: Act as the primary point of contact for various software services and end-user support, including MSQLSMS, SSRS, INFOR VISUAL (a critical requirement), HTML, Bartender, Crystal Reports, Exchange Server, Internet Connectivity, MS Windows, MS Suites including Access, site licenses, Gupta Report Writer, Symbol ADT programming (training provided on-site), and .Net programming.
- Proven experience in systems administration and end-user support.
- Proficiency with hardware and software systems, with a primary focus on desktops, laptops, scanners, printers, and INFOR VISUAL.
- Knowledge of server and network architecture, including Windows Server and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with various software services, such as MSQLSMS, SSRS, and Crystal Reports.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies.
- A proactive and hands-on approach to IT management.
- Join a company committed to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Work in a dynamic, innovative, and technology-driven environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- $110,000-$130,000 annually
- Medical and dental benefits
- Vacation 3 weeks
- Profit sharing savings plan
- Collaborative and supportive team culture.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Coaching
Marketing, Hospitality & Events
Tania is a seasoned leader with over 16 years of experience in hospitality and event leadership, and an in-depth understanding of union and non-unionized environments. She is a valuable consultant to our clients, drawing on her expertise from a career that has included management, operations, high-volume recruitment, business development, sales, marketing and project management.
Tania has hired, trained and retained highly successful teams in customer service and hospitality. A confident communicator, she develops and retains strong relationships and orchestrates strategic solutions to address her clients’ talent needs. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Coaching, developing strategies to help our team achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Tania is an accredited success and mindset coach and has completed an accelerated MBA with a marketing focus. She is a fundraising event expert for local children’s charities and hospitals, and a proud mom of two sons who are making their mark on the world. In her spare time, she is often found travelling, kayaking, or exploring the outdoors with her puppy.