Finance Administrator - 18655
Baie d’Urfé, QC H9X 3T3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Finance Administrator responsibilities:
- Customer billing, A/P, A/R accounting entries.
- Process all incoming paperwork related to Accounts Payables and transfer to the paperless AP management system.
- Enter all bills in QuickBooks, ensure they are approved by validating and attaching the back-up paperwork or requesting approval from department managers.
- Process bill payment runs to ensure payment on a timely basis.
- Enter credit card transactions and reconcile credit card statements.
- Manage record keeping and filing of all accounts payables transactions and credit cards.
- Manage open purchase order report to ensure accuracy.
- Weekly accounts payables meeting to review open unprocessed bills and AP aging summary.
- Enter payments and bank deposits in the applicable systems and deposit checks at the bank.
- Consistently deliver excellent internal and external customer service
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- 3 years of related bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to fluently communicate in written and oral French and English.
- Strong collaboration, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Positive and collaborative culture.
- Work from home flexibility
- Paid vacation time.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate is passionate about people, which has been a driving force in her career. With six years of experience in people management and eight years coaching and developing teams, she is known for her empathy and ability to connect. From her diverse and well-rounded experience, she brings expertise in recruitment, training, revenue planning, customer relations, sales forecasting, event management, account management and business growth strategy. Clients appreciate her ability to provide consultative advice above-and-beyond simply hiring.
Customer service has always been a top priority for Kate, and as a Recruitment Consultant this is evident in her relationships with clients and candidates. She emphasizes that a job is never “just a job” and understands the integral role that each employee plays in her clients’ organizations, as well as the role that a job plays in an employee’s overall professional trajectory. She coaches candidates to develop a long-term vision for their career.
Kate was born and raised in South Africa, where she completed a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a Postgraduate Degree in Education, and started her career. She has since relocated to Vancouver, and has first-hand experience navigating the challenges of immigrating and building a career in a new country. She loves nature and the outdoors and is enthusiastic about health, wellness and fitness.