Bilingual Sales Trainer & Recruitment Manager - 18493
Dorval, QC H3G 2T3 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We’re looking for a hybrid Bilingual Sales Training & Recruitment Manager in the travel industry.
Our client is a luxury travel industry leader and is passionate about providing top-notch customer services by creating amazing experiences for dream vacations.
The Bilingual Sales Training & Recruitment Manager supports all aspects of recruitment, onboarding, and training of new and existing sales consultants.
Bilingual Sales Training & Recruitment Manager responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Business Development Manager and President with all recruitment and training
- Utilizes various recruitment strategies such as Facebook, events, and other avenues for attracting talent
- Engages full cycle recruitment processes
- Conducts onboarding and training for new employees
- Manages and coordinates all ongoing training with existing employees regarding new product information or practices
The successful candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment and training experience
- Being fully bilingual in French and English is a must
- Experience in the retail, sales, or travel industry is an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram for additional recruitment strategies
- Able to build internal relationships with individuals at all levels, as well as external relationships with sales professionals, consultants, and industry providers
- A fast learner with strong organizational and planning skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage high volumes and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills is a must
- Experience with MS Office, PowerPoint and is tech savvy
- Team player with the ability to work well independently
- Possesses qualities of being open-minded, patient, energetic, and innovative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate to a variety of audiences and comfortable leading presentations
- Strong presentation skills are essential
- Double vaccinated if you are interested in participating in travel
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $45,000 – $60,000 depending on experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- 3 weeks holidays
- Opportunity to travel with perks
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant & Head of Training
HR & Senior Office Personnel
Specializing in Human Resources, Executive Assistant, and Senior Office Personnel placements across Canada, Patti has over 15 years of national and global recruitment experience. She brings a wealth of expertise in interviewing, placement and collaboration, giving her clients the benefit of impeccable matches. She was also a business owner and managed a sales team for nine years, so she brings practical insights that drive success for her clients.
Patti’s thoughtful questions probe deep into the needs of each client, allowing her to pinpoint the best talent for the role from her vast network of qualified candidates. She is equally enthusiastic with candidates. Knowing that what she does changes lives, she provides insightful advice. With a heartfelt commitment to helping others, she situates candidates in positions where they will succeed.
Patti has a degree and background in social work, where she honed keen communication and assessment skills. Passionate about cultivating long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, she is an ongoing resource for those she partners with. She also acts as The Headhunters' Head of Training, lending her recruitment expertise to train and mentor new members of our team.
Patti is a wife and mother, and outside of the office enjoys camping, hiking, cycling and volunteering. She is also a part-time makeup artist and takes pride in helping woman look and feel their best!