Assistant Branch Manager - 18459
Wainwright, AB T9W 1A4 CA
The Assistant Branch Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the branch, developing, and implementing strategies to meet targets, and ensuring exceptional member service. This position will be based in Wainwright, Alberta.
Assistant Branch Manager responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage branch operations, including lending, deposits, and member services.
- Develop and implement branch business plans and strategies to achieve growth targets.
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional member service, maintaining high levels of member satisfaction.
- Lead, coach, and mentor branch staff, ensuring they have the skills and knowledge to deliver exceptional member service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with members, local businesses, and community groups.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and credit union policies and procedures Manage branch budgets and financial performance.
- Participate in credit union strategic planning and provide input to senior management.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on branch performance, member feedback, and strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate has:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in business or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a financial institution, including 1+ years in a leadership role.
- A thorough understanding of banking regulations, policies, and procedures
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing budgets and financial performance.
- The discussed salary range is $70,000 – $75,000, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and development within the credit union.
- A commitment to work-life balance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director & Co-Founder
Recruiting Specialty: Operations & Marketing
After a rewarding 30 years of recruiting in South Africa and Canada, Danielle built The Headhunters from the ground up in 2009. Her business achievements are predicated on people, since she understands profoundly that companies are successful because of the individuals they hire and the leadership they cultivate.
Drawing on her extensive recruitment experience, as well as managing the operations and branding of her own businesses, Danielle specializes in the recruitment of Operations and Marketing professionals. She partners with her clients to resolve critical vacancies, and with her highly consultative approach, helps them develop long-term human capital strategies to drive growth and sustainability.
Danielle rose quickly during her early career through the ranks of Fortune 500 and Deloitte Best Managed companies in various management roles. In 2014 Danielle was named one of the Top 100 Women in Business in Alberta. Danielle was a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Prairies, and in 2013 she was nominated for the RBC Women of Influence Award.
Danielle, the mother of five children, strongly believes in balancing family, work and service to the community. In keeping with that spirit, she and her family run a not-for-profit organization called Saving the Hungry, leading teams to support community projects in developing countries.