Airworthiness Certification Manager - 18624
London, ON N5V 1A2 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We’re looking for an experienced Airworthiness Certification Manager for our client, a leading manufacturer in the aviation sector, located in LONDON, ON. Our client has achieved numerous milestones and accolades, and continues to excel and grow in the industry.
Our client offers excellent compensation, bonus and benefits package, as well as an opportunity to utilize your leadership skills to build and engage the Airworthiness Certification Team.
The Airworthiness Certification Manager will lead aircraft certification projects by coordinating groups and outside customers to ensure well-planned, efficient and timely aircraft systems implementation and development, and Transport Canada/FAA certification.
Airworthiness Certification Manager responsibilities:
- Develop and manage well-organized project proposals, project-specific certification plans and project schedules
- Develop efficient and accurate certification plans for TC Part 523 and FAA 14 CFR Part 23 aircraft
- Assist in preparation and verification of aircraft installation and Transport Canada/FAA certification documents
- Coordinate with outside customers to understand and consistently meet their expectations
- Coordinate internal groups to communicate, execute and meet project goals
- Accurately define aircraft modification compliance requirements in accordance with Part 523 and 14 CFR part 23/25
- Logically define project documentation structure
- Provide engineering support for development of system safety documentation
- Provide engineering support for the integration of aircraft systems
The successful candidate has:
- 10 years’ experience in certification of aircraft, with minimum 5 years’ experience leading a certification team
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Knowledge of Transport Canada and FAA regulations applicable to aircraft certification efforts, and TC/FAA STC process
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong focus on quality and adherence to regulatory specifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- TC DAR and/or FAA DER authorization potential
- Understanding of software aspects of aircraft certification
- Experience with flight controls design, installation and certification
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed salary range is $130,000 – 160,000 depending on experience
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Bonus of 15-20%
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
CPHR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain
Tracy is a Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) with over 20 years of experience in recruitment and human resources across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, agriculture, construction, insurance and career management. She is well-networked in Manitoba, with specialized expertise in placing top Operations, Engineering and Supply Chain talent.
Tracy is recognized as having an innate ability to identify candidate abilities and personality and match them with client needs and culture. Known for her honesty and candor, she has a proven track record of building rewarding, long-term relationships. She believes ‘fit’ is key to a successful career, and that we should all find joy in what we choose to do in our working lives.
An energetic mom of two young adults, Tracy prides herself on being well-rounded, actively involved in community organizations such as Boys & Girls Clubs of Winnipeg, Harvest Manitoba, and Christmas Cheer Board. She loves bike riding, walking and connecting with friends and family.