Administrative Assistant - 18768
Vancouver, BC V6C 2T6 CA
- Provides administrative support to various teams and stakeholders.
- Coordinates special events, meetings, venues, and attendance agendas.
- Scheduling of appointments and calendar management
- Coordinates supplies, equipment, travel arrangements, and oversees daily office responsibilities.
- With confidentiality maintains, updates, and organizes records, databases, and information.
- Relief coverage for reception
- Minimum of 4+ years of related admin experience.
- Degree or diploma is desired.
- Previous C-Suite experience is advantageous.
- Ability to build strong relationships across an organization.
- Strong sense of urgency and detail-orientated.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive applications.
- The discussed salary range is $55,000-$60,000.
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Potential to work from home 1 day per week.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Rachael specializes in the placement of administrative professionals and other office personnel. Combining over five years of experience in recruitment with her extensive experience in administrative roles, she brings first-hand insight into the nuances of the positions she fills. Her success with clients is rooted in a strong intuition for understanding people and her ability to think strategically. Her high fill rate and low falloff rate speak to her commitment to excellence.
When it comes to working with candidates, Rachael focuses on understanding their desires and motivations, guiding them strategically to make the right career decisions. Her honesty, transparency and strong rapport foster effective communication and trust. Her passion for recruiting stems from the satisfaction of making the perfect match, and her favourite part is the joy of getting to call a candidate to tell them they got the job. She has placed candidates at reputable organizations such as WSP, Keyera, Hugessen Consulting and Heritage Park.
Rachael lives in Calgary and enjoys a variety of interests outside of work, including singing, roller derby, hiking, camping, drag racing and indulging nerdy crafting hobbies.