Administrative Assistant - 18607
Richmond, BC V6X 2A2 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
- Provides administrative support to various teams and steakholders
- Coordinates special events, meetings, venues, and attendance agendas.
- Scheduling of appointments and calendar management
- Coordinates supplies, equipment, travel arrangements, and oversees daily office responsibilities.
- With confidentiality maintains, updates, and organizes records, databases, and information.
- Relief coverage for reception
- Minimum of 4+ years of related admin experience.
- Degree or diploma is desired.
- Previous C-Suite experience is advantageous.
- Ability to build strong relationships across an organization.
- Strong sense of urgency and detail-orientated.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive applications.
- The discussed salary range is $55,000-$60,000.
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Potential to work from home 1 day per week.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kate is passionate about people, which has been a driving force in her career. With six years of experience in people management and eight years coaching and developing teams, she is known for her empathy and ability to connect. From her diverse and well-rounded experience, she brings expertise in recruitment, training, revenue planning, customer relations, sales forecasting, event management, account management and business growth strategy. Clients appreciate her ability to provide consultative advice above-and-beyond simply hiring.
Customer service has always been a top priority for Kate, and as a Recruitment Consultant this is evident in her relationships with clients and candidates. She emphasizes that a job is never “just a job” and understands the integral role that each employee plays in her clients’ organizations, as well as the role that a job plays in an employee’s overall professional trajectory. She coaches candidates to develop a long-term vision for their career.
Kate was born and raised in South Africa, where she completed a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a Postgraduate Degree in Education, and started her career. She has since relocated to Vancouver, and has first-hand experience navigating the challenges of immigrating and building a career in a new country. She loves nature and the outdoors and is enthusiastic about health, wellness and fitness.