Accountant/Payroll Manager - 18438
Winnipeg, MB R3C 2E6 CA
Our client is a leader within its industry with a strong leadership team and a culture of employee engagement, with multiple locations across Canada. Our client is seeking someone with strengths in payroll, organization and management.
Accountant/Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the full cycle payroll process, month-end and year-end payroll reporting.
- Ensure all payroll records are accurate and well-maintained.
- Help implement changes to payroll and optimize payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Manage and support a small team of payroll and administrative employees
- Prepare month-end reconciliations, entries, reports, and year-end financial papers.
- Other duties as required.
- 3+ years in a supervisory role within accounting or payroll
- Bachelor's degree in Payroll, Accounting, Finances, or Business is considered an asset
- Experience working with various payroll systems
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices
- Ability to prepare financial reports and statements
- Knowledge Pay Works software is viewed as an asset.
- The discussed salary range is between $70,000 - $90,000 depending on experience
- Extended health care and health spending accounts
- Dental/Vision Benefits
- RRSP Program
- Opportunities to continue education
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
RPR, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Drawing on an extensive background in accounting, operations and recruitment in both industrial and professional environments, Linh is perceptively in tune with her clients’ needs. She has an intuitive understanding of the personalities best suited for different businesses and adapts her recruiting searches accordingly. Because she has operated her own company before, she is aware of the challenges her clients face, including the technical ones. Earlier in her career, Linh acted in both managerial and operational roles, improving processes, developing procedures, and implementing organizational changes. Her practical experience means she knows first-hand the candidate profile her clients need in order to achieve their objectives.
Linh is enthusiastic about assisting candidates to cultivate and advance their careers. She takes the time to listen to what they want, and then directs them to settings where they will thrive. She truly cares and it shows; candidates recognize that she is passionate about helping them accomplish their goals. Linh enjoys studying aspects of human behavior, an endeavour which enhances her ability to empathize with both clients and candidates.
Linh is married and has three beautiful children. She enjoys fishing and camping with her family.