Account Executive - 18535
., AB . CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE CA
Our client has skyrocketed in the past 18 months and is preparing for staggering growth in the years to come. They are excited to add a true IT Sales professional to their team who will grow alongside this well-poised company in a thriving field.
Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Initiate contact with prospects generated by centers of influence, marketing, referrals, partner companies, and your own research.
- Work with prospects and partner sales teams to develop an understanding of customer needs. Translate those needs into product requirements which satisfy their demands, based on company capabilities.
- Qualify potential clients to ensure they align with ideal client guidelines, and fully understand client budget and decision-making cycles.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Develop proposals or quotes for all prospects as needed.
- Close MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) deals.
- Keep up to date on Company products applicable to the client base, including hardware, software and services.
The successful candidate has:
- Proven track record of success in a hunting B2B sales role – minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Sales experience in technology (Managed Service Provider, IT Solutioning, SaaS etc.) considered an asset.
- Experience prospecting, networking and building a new business sales pipeline.
- Must be able to identify and assess a prospect’s business goals, needs and perceptions.
- Previous experience using and leveraging CRM to fullest capacity.
- Experience with Linked-In Sales Navigator
- Exceptional listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong discipline, organizational, time management, presentation and customer service skills.
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed base salary range is $85,000 – $90,000 and lucrative uncapped commission structure paid every payroll. Anticipated on target first year earnings are $180,000.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Remote working arrangement
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!