Account Executive - 18308
Surrey, BC V3S 3X2 CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
We’re looking for an Account Executive!
Our client, a leading Canadian 3rd party logistics company, is currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join their expanding sales team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Vice-President of Supply Chain Solutions, your primary role will be focused on developing new business relationships in both B.C. and the States. This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused self-driven sales professional to join this leading company.
Account Executive responsibilities:
- Identifies new business targets and potential clients through market research and relationship building
- The role is hunting focused but will include existing account management
- Collaborate with team on pricing decisions, supplier selection, administrative needs, and strategic sales approach
- Creates action plans for going after new target clients
- Utilizes their solid understanding of the business offerings to propose solutions to clients
- Handles pricing negotiations with clients and ensures contracts and service agreements are in place
- Maintains strong customer relationships, exceeding expectations at all times
The successful candidate has:
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience. Experience within transportation, logistics or supply chain industry an asset!
- Strong presentation skills, the ability to handle negotiations with a strong understanding of the sales process
- Proven track record in acquiring new business
- You are a hunter with an entrepreneurial attitude and competitive spirit
- Previous experience or working knowledge of CRM systems
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to travel in both Canada and the States
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed base salary is $60,000-$70,000 plus generous commission structure. Anticipated 1st year annual on target earnings of $90,000 - $110,000.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Car allowance, laptop, and company cell phone provided
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!