Showroom Sales Representative - 18 Month Term (Plumbing) - 18199
Burnaby, BC V5A 1V5 CA
We’re looking for a Showroom Sales Representative (18-month Term) in the Plumbing industry.
Our client is a reputable wholesale distributor and retailer of Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical and Lighting products in Canada. They are looking to add a new member to their Burnaby team who will grow alongside this expanding company in a stable industry. The Showroom Sales Representative will be responsible for daily communication with clients and customers in a variety of capacities. The ideal candidate will be service oriented and thrive in a high impact, fast-paced, and customer facing environment.
Showroom Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for showroom customers (homeowners, designers, and contractors), providing information about plumbing fixtures and products
- Create quotations for customers based on their needs and keep detailed records in the company system
- Oversee the fulfillment of orders including initial processing, monitoring timely delivery, and post order support
- Help resolve customer issues and complaints in a professional manner
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of showroom
The successful candidate has:
- Proven experience working in a retail/customer service-oriented position. Plumbing fixtures experience considered an asset!
- Professional demeanor and passion for sales
- An interest and commitment to becoming subject manner expert in luxury plumbing and design trends
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Desire to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding and proficiency with general computer programs
Compensation and benefits:
- The discussed entry pay range is $18 - $22 per hour
- Candidates with additional experience and higher compensation expectations may also be considered
- RRSP matching and annual profit share program
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits
- Promotion and professional development opportunities
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey is an exceptional recruitment professional with industry experience that includes agribusiness, retail, transportation and hospitality. He has worked directly with hiring managers and sales professionals and has first-hand knowledge of what makes a successful sales team ‘tick.’ With proven experience attracting top sales talent, he is skilled at headhunting and proactive recruiting strategies. Having started his career in hospitality, he is wired for customer service and deeply committed to ensuring he provides his clients with top-notch service and a highly consultative approach.
Leveraging his large network throughout Western Canada, Corey excels at finding the right people for the job. At every step of his career, candidates have quickly trusted him to represent them well. Drawing on his expertise and natural curiosity, he knows the right questions to ask, and how to ask them.
Born and raised in Manitoba, Corey has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg, and relocated to Vancouver in 2018. Outside of work, he can often be found golfing, playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with his wife and daughter. Always up for adventure, he once cycled from Vancouver to Winnipeg in 28 days as a fundraiser for the Mood Disorders Society of Canada!